Safranek Enterprises Incorporated began in 1954 as "Herrmann & Safranek," a full-line commercial cabinet and millwork business. Their line of products included modular and no-face frame styled cabinets. In 1957, Hermann & Safranek built at their new (current) location: 4005 El Camino Real in Atascadero California. They established a reputation as leaders in cabinet design and helped contribute to the WIC standards in California. In 1961 the Her-Saf Product line was introduced, the Panel Route, Reverse Helix (downshear)Quick Change Tooling. Then came the Her-Saf Air-Vac-Clamps. The Her-Saf Product line has been growing ever since. In 1979 Mr.Herrmann retired and the name changed to Safranek Enterprises, Inc. Since then Her-Saf Products have added Insert Quick Change Tooling and many specialized machines for the woodworking industry. They have proven to be the simple straight forward answer to many woodworking processes.